Oklahoma State Tax Payment Plan

Oklahoma State Tax Payment Plan
If you owe a tax debt, the Oklahoma Tax Commission will send you a bill that details the amount you owe, including penalties and interest. If you are unable to pay the bill in full, you must contact the Oklahoma Tax Commission’s Compliance Division at 405-521-2212 or 1-800-522-8165 to arrange a payment plan.
If you do not contact the Tax Commission in a timely manner, your tax debt will be sent to one of the following collection agencies:
• Harris & Harris LTD (H&H)
• Linebarger, Goggan, Blair, and Sampson LLC (LGBS)
• Municipal Services Bureau (MSB)
If your account has been turned over to a collection agency, you are required to make payment arrangements through them. (They will be responsible for sending you any forms you need to fill out.) If you have any questions/ concerns about a collection agency, you can call 405-522-6822.